Help us usher in a new era of mechanical design.
We are creating a new class of manufacturing technology. By merging the strength of machined parts with the flexibility of 3D printing we are eliminating the manufacturing bottleneck in mechanical engineering. Our fleet of in-house printers allows our team to iterate on their CAD designs in hours rather than days. Join us and help bring this revolutionary technology to engineers everywhere.
- Prototype mechanical assemblies for 3D printing stronger and more reliably than anyone else in the industry.
- Invent processes for printing experimental polymers, fiber-reinforced thermoplastics and metals.
- Dream up and CAD new applications for our 3D printers.
- Design for robustness and manufacturing.
We're looking for people who:
- Want to contribute to a culture of excellence.
- Are experts in manufacturing processes, 3D printing, composites, or mechanical design.
- Have a strong portfolio of past work and personal projects.
- Learn new technologies quickly.
- Use CAD fluently.
- Have a B.S. or higher in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent industry experience.
Read Full Job Description