- Prototype mechanical assemblies for 3D printing stronger and more reliably than anyone else in the industry.
- Invent processes for printing experimental polymers, fiber-reinforced thermoplastics and metals.
- Dream up and CAD new applications for our 3D printers.
- Design for robustness and manufacturing.
We're looking for people who:
- Want to contribute to a culture of excellence.
- Are experts in manufacturing processes, 3D printing, composites, or mechanical design.
- Have a strong portfolio of past work and personal projects.
- Learn new technologies quickly.
- Use CAD fluently.
- Have a B.S. or higher in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent industry experience.
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence. To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.