Manager, Quality Assurance at CrunchTime!
CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com) is experiencing record growth and is looking for high-energy professionals who can enhance our organization and contribute to the evolution of our suite of world-class enterprise management products. If you possess the skills and the desire to be part of a team dedicated to industry leadership, we'd like to hear from you.
We are looking for a highly motivated Manager of Quality Assurance to manage and oversee product testing efforts for CrunchTime’s Application Suite. This individual will report to a Development Manager and be responsible for coordinating manual and automated testing efforts so that delivery deadlines are met and CrunchTime! Quality standards are adhered to. This individual will work with the QA Architect to foster team growth and ensure all automated testing disciplines are applied to each project. This role is expected to be a hands on leader and highly engaged with technology.
- Oversee and coordinate all Testing effort on assigned projects reporting to Development Manager with a QA Team comprised of U.S. and offshore staff
- Coordinate testing teams activities with 3rd party vendors and/or vendor platforms.
- Participate in the release planning, establishing milestones and driving the delivery of the release as defined in the roadmap
- Provide oversight and contributions towards manual and automated test in a continuous build and deployment model.
- Work with peers to devise the testing methodology and provide tools to ensure maximum productivity and visibility of release quality milestones
- Provide management and mentorship to direct reports including regular performance reviews.
- Test application functionality as needed during the release
- Verification and documentation of defects identified during testing or reported by internal users and/or customer end-users
- Develop a plan to unify the technologies across the product lines as directed by the QA Architect
- Coordinate with Client Services and Technical Support team to provide 2nd level support for test escapes affecting customer operations
- Attend weekly support meeting to ensure resolution of open issues.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Superior oral and written communications
- Strong project management skills
- Proven experience with various web and mobile development technologies, including Java, Spring, REST, IOS and Andriod Development, Xamarin, jquery
- Proven experience with various software development and testing tools, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, SVN, Docker, Cucumber, Linux, Putty, Winscp, Jmeter
- Exceptional SQL and database skills
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to process complex business requirements and work with team members to develop use cases and test plans to ensure quality standards are met
- High degree of professionalism and self-motivation
- Detail-Oriented and superior multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability/desire to work within a fast-paced environment
Desired Experience and Education:
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Computer Science, MIS, or I.T.
- 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- 3+ years of experience testing web application in a Java environment
- 3+ years of experience testing with automated test frameworks, preferably selenium
- 3+ years of experience testing mobile application for Andriod and IOS
- Previous experience in hospitality businesses or Accounting a plus.