Manager, Information Security
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
The successful candidate must be an individual who understands business operations, information technology, and security. High-level communication skills are essential to successfully translate technology and security requirements into business terms. Strong client service skills are necessary for interacting with internal staff and leadership. This is a hands-on position, and we are looking for someone with previous experience running a security operations team, and has the knowledge and depth in this area, to provide mentorship to more junior team members.
What you will do:
- Provide leadership, guidance and training to information security personnel
- Ensure information security team members remain productive, focused on the team’s mission, and that support
- Understand enterprise-wide vision for information security issues, review the current architecture and implemented solutions
- Improve Application Security posture for all existing and new applications by regular reviews
- Manage and maintain the effectiveness of both the tools and vendor partnerships required to execute a successful security program
- Proficient experience identifying, classifying, prioritizing, and remediating vulnerabilities
- Reduce cyber security risks to the company while ensuring operational requirements are met through system architectural and technical design guidance
- Participates in security planning, compliance, and incident response in collaboration with business technology leadership team
- Develop and execute initiatives that support the IT Security awareness program
- Create, review and lead response to IT security reports, audits, notifications and alerts
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent team leader/project management skills and experience
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Experience managing security over a large portfolio of SaaS applications
- Familiarity with incident handling techniques and processes desired
- Experience in several IT disciplines may provide a solid framework for this position but must have hands-on experience using security monitoring tools, running vulnerability scans, and reviewing vulnerability assessment reports
- Familiarity and knowledge of security frameworks (NIST CSF, CIS, ISO)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)