Lead Security Control Compliance Reporting Professional( virtual remote work at home eligible) at Humana Studio_h
The role leads a team of cyber security professionals with specialized skills in control monitor report design and control compliance reporting. The team lead evaluates information systems controls, develops effective, automated control monitors and reports on compliance of defined control sets derived from a control framework. The Team Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial and with enterprise level risk and compliance impact.
The role actively designs the strategy for control monitor life cycle management and cyber security control compliance reporting. As part of the execution the Lead will derive strategic goal, determine methods, processes and procedures on the implementation and improvement of control monitor life cycle management and related control compliance reporting.
The Lead will manage the performance and professional growth of 3-4 team members.
- Exercise independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and work under minimal supervision.
- Use independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Lead control monitor life cycle management and related control monitor reports.
- Lead and expand the control compliance reporting program by enhancing existing processes and utilizing existing technology.
- Create automated control compliance reports for different levels of leadership.
- Integrate policy and controls exception management into control monitor program
- Drive the level of automation for control monitor and control reporting processes.
- Work with partners in business and IT to identify root causes for issues and resolve issues creating a positive user experience.
- Distribute work tasks and redirect personnel and resources when needed.
- Identify gaps in process and procedures.
- Be responsible for process improvements, including initiating, creating, updating process documentation.
- Drive integration of processes across disparate teams to align to a single, cohesive strategy
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or more years of cyber security experience
- 2 or more years of project or team leadership experience
- Extensive experience in design and implementation of control monitors and related reporting
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing control compliance reporting programs
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing reporting processes.
- Strong ability to assess urgency and prioritization and make good decisions based upon situational circumstances
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence others
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving customer experiences
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Certifications: CISA, CISSP, HCISPP, CCSP, and/or CISM