Vista is the industry leader in personalized physical and digital products. We empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression - and we're fueled by forward-thinking and innovative technology. We encourage our engineers to think like owners - to continue to act small as we grow. Every team builds their own roadmaps, and chooses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level, while still feeling small and nimble.
Just last year, Vista generated $1.508B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, websites and more.
Vista is a global e-commerce brand empowering more than 16 million micro business owners to professionally promote their business with quality printed and digital marketing products at an affordable price. Our world-class online design studio allows customers to easily customize their products including business cards, marketing materials, signage, promotional products, apparel, Vistaprint websites, digital marketing, cards and stationery at www.vistaprint.com. We support 25 localized Vista websites serving various global markets and have thousands of employees in offices worldwide.
What You Will Do:
- Design and build highly available, scalable services to support collaborative design experiences
- Develop a new technology stack at the core of the Vistaprint customer experience
- Collaborate closely with Product to overcome complex challenges with innovative technical solutions
- Make a significant impact on a critical aspect of the business
- Grow your skills every day by working on challenging problems with talented engineers
- 5+ years of experience working as a software developer in a fast-paced, technical, problem-solving environment
- Proven track record of engineering excellence including continuous delivery of high quality, massively scaled, innovative software
- Mastery of at least one object-oriented programming language (Java, C#, etc.)
- Cloud experience
Nice to Have:
- Strong ability to communicate with diverse audiences (including technical, non-technical and senior management)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent collaboration and the desire to work with a cross-cultural team
- Experience with Agile development using Scrum or Kanban
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vista means that you don't see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey - and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what's next, we're always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we're capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Vista adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vista also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vista is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane's return as CEO, we've renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth - for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vista, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Nearest Major Market: Waltham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Developer, Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Merchandising, Software Engineer, Technology, Engineering, Retail