Infrastructure Engineering Services, Director at SS&C Intralinks
Infrastructure Engineering Services, Director
About the Team:
At Intralinks, the IES team is responsible for the operation of the product portfolio (on premise and in the cloud), hardware and software inventory management, capacity planning, vendor and license management, firmware and OS patch management as well as Virtualization (VMWare) and container orchestration (Kubernetes) management.
In this position, you will grow your career! You will work with the latest and greatest technology, find reliable cost-effective solutions, and standardize and define hardware architecture for the future. In addition, you will lead, mentor, manage and grow a team of outstanding infrastructure professionals.
Day to day:
- Lead a team of infrastructure and storage engineers to enable company’s growth objectives
- Collaborate with the R&D and Product teams to define the best hardware and storage reference architecture and deployment topology
- Work with Information Security and Network teams to ensure the highest security posture
- Manage hardware vendors and license management
- Optimize and streamline of processes
- 5+ years of managing infrastructure engineering or SaaS operations team
- Experience with running mission critical workloads in the cloud
- Knowledge of latest storage and compute solutions
- Experience managing large IT budgets
- Vendor/VAR management skills