GreatHorn is seeking an Infrastructure Engineer based in our Waltham, Massachusetts office.
- The Need: An Infrastructure Engineer with 3-5 years experience to automate and take ownership of GreatHorn’s cloud-based infrastructure
- The Opportunity: To directly contribute to the success of an extremely innovative cloud security startup
- Platforms: AWS, Azure
- Stack: Kubernetes, Python, Haskell, NodeJS, PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ
Skills and Requirements
This is an opening for a skilled, thoughtful, and intellectually curious Infrastructure Engineer to join a creative and talented team and help us build and scale GreatHorn’s cloud-native infrastructure. They will work collaboratively with the engineering team, and this person will be a key voice in helping us design and manage infrastructure-as-code.
The ideal candidate has experience with:
- Designing and implementing configuration management and infrastructure automation technologies, with a strong focus on reliability and repeatability in a cloud-native environment
- Technologies such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, and/or CloudFormation
- Demonstrable experience working with cloud services (Google Apps, Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Is comfortable working with developers and QA to design project-appropriate infrastructure
- Bonus: Cybersecurity and/or startup experience
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, vision, and dental insurance, a matched 401k, unlimited vacation time, a fully stocked kitchen, and weekly catered team lunches.
GreatHorn is redefining the decades-old email security industry to better protect organizations against advanced email threats through modern data analytics, machine learning, and cloud-native design. Our execution of this mission has driven triple-digit growth for three years in a row, and we’re poised to accelerate that growth in the coming year.
Run by a team of cybersecurity veterans with a track record of success, we solve a pervasive problem with smart technology, employ clever people with common sense from diverse backgrounds, and adhere to a “No A**holes” policy. If that sounds like a place you’d fit in, we hope you’ll come join us!
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop, and support talent from all backgrounds.