Do you have questions? Our users have millions, so it’s imperative that our systems are stable, robust, and scalable. As a Software Engineer at AdmitHub, you will help implement features that help our partners and end users
Who we are
AdmitHub is the world’s first AI-powered chatbot purpose built to provide the resources, information, and self-motivations to nudge students—regardless of where they are in the process—toward taking the next step in their learning journey. And we have the research to prove it.
Our Feature teams are cross-functional in composition where you’ll be working alongside members of our Product and Design departments.
What You’ll Do
- Rapidly prototype, develop, and ship server-side and user-facing code every single day
- Work in full stack React (written in Typescript) frontend and Django (Django Rest Framework) backend
- Write high-quality, maintainable code that utilizes tests
- Work with SRE's to ensure that code is stable once deployed
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product, and Design team members through product discovery, implementation, and testing
What You’ll Have
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer in an Agile environment
- Acquired proficient knowledge of computer science fundamentals
- Flexibility and team player mentality
- Strong communication skills with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
AdmitHub is committed to creating a company where all employees regardless of background can show up and feel they belong. This is an ongoing journey, and we welcome questions one here we’re at during your interview process. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.