Full Stack Engineer
We are hiring a full stack engineer to help develop and maintain our data collection, aggregation, and annotation pipeline. As a member of our growing team, you will be expected to use a wide range of skills and be actively engaged in the long-term planning of the collection and analysis of data that is used to train and validate our machine learning models.
Strongly Preferred Skills & Background
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- 2-5 years experience with full-stack web development
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming programming skills (Python is our primary language)
- Significant experience building and managing relational databases (we use PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with data architecture for large-scale, resource-intensive data applications
- Ability and willingness to quickly master new skills
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with React (or similar front-end frameworks)
- Familiarity with machine learning and data science techniques
- Competitive compensation including benefits and equity
- Company culture committed to sustainable performance with work/life balance
- Guest lectures, learning opportunities with connections to labs at Harvard and elsewhere, and publication opportunities
- Free Lunch!
Perceptive Automata is a machine learning and computer vision company started by Harvard and MIT scientists that is developing a novel approach to help make autonomous vehicles safer for others on (or near) the road. We are supported by top Silicon Valley investors and global car makers and are growing rapidly in response to increasing demand for this technology.