Examity, the world leader in online test integrity and the fastest-growing Edtech company in the United States, is looking for a dedicated Full-Stack Developer to join the growing team in our Newton, MA location.
Reporting to the Director of Engineering, the Full-Stack Developer will work with all elements of our solution (front and back end) to enhance, optimize and expand Examity’s leading learning validation solutions.
- Architect, design, write and test code for our proctoring and authentication offerings.
- Enhance and evolve our solutions by implementing new features, fixing bugs, developing new products and defining new technology approaches.
- Work with product management on backlog creation.
- Contribute to evolving best practices regarding CI/CD and DevOps.
- Build integrations to third-party APIs including video hosting platforms, cloud-based machine learning models.
- 3+ years professional software development experience with Python, C#, ASP.Net Core, AngularJS, or similar technologies.
- Experience building and maintaining large-scale, high-availability web applications with an active and growing user base.
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful web service APIs.
- Distributed version control experience with Git or similar system.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or ample real-world experience.
- Experience with code reviews and mentorship of junior developers.
- Team player with strong written and spoken English communication skills.
- Curiosity and determination – good at problem solving, debugging and innovating.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks is a plus.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
Examity offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and 401k. As one of the fastest-growing Massachusetts companies, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location in Newton, MA provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, a flexible work schedule, and frequent group outings to skyboxes for Celtics, Red Sox and summer concerts.
Examity is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.