Front End Software Engineer, ITR
Greater Boston Area
Indigo has a number of open roles for software engineers to build the transportation platform we use for moving grain after purchase on the marketplace. Software engineering tasks range from modeling the logic for a truck workflow, designing interfaces against design mockups, to writing form validation logic supporting a network of tens of thousands of carriers.
We look for a track record of the following:
- Experience designing, implementing, and shipping production UI code (not necessarily related to logistics or shipping)
- Willingness to debug problems across the stack, such as networking issues, caching performance, design standards enforcement, or memory leaks
You might be a good fit if you:
- Know your way around a Unix shell
- Are self-directed and enjoy designing great user interfaces and abstractions
- Own problems end-to-end, and are willing to pick up whatever knowledge you're missing to get the job done
- Are detail oriented, and like to get the system working but know when to cut corners versus getting it exactly right
In this role, you will work on a team with a mix of API and mobile developers towards a common goal.
We’re building the technology to feed the world and fight climate change. We believe that through teamwork we can achieve more to benefit all of agriculture: from farmers to consumers to the planet.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
Generous time off
Flexible work hours
Read Full Job Description