Data is the Battleground where winning businesses transform into data-driven enterprises. Our flagship product Anzo differentiates in the highly competitive and hyper-growth data platform market. Anzo allows our customers to integrate and discover data through an enterprise data fabric. Anzo’s secret sauce is a nexus of semantic technology, graph databases and cloud computing that delivers at speed and scale never before possible. We need you to help us make it happen even faster!
We are seeking Field Engineers to apply Anzo to specific customer challenges. We're looking for smart self-starters with strong analytical and problem-solving skills who are interested in growing and deepening their knowledge in the modern data management and data engineering space.
This role is perfect for someone who enjoys immersing themselves in new technologies, working with customers and are motivated to find solutions to tough problems.
- Communicate with customers and project leads on status and progress of user stories on projects to ensure smooth and timely completion of project tasks
- Develop hands on expertise with a broad spectrum modern data management and analytics technologies in our customer environments
- Apply data science algorithms to deliver impactful insights to customers
- Configure and customize Anzo to rapidly deliver value in diverse and exciting industries such as Manufacturing, Pharma, Financial Services and Defense
- Understand difficult technical and business challenges in domains such as Drug Discovery and Research, IoT, Marketing/Sales, and Data Management
- Become an expert in all aspects of Anzo software
- Become proficient with graph and semantic technologies - the emerging data standards for AI
- Some travel required
Education & Experience
Strong candidates will have many but not necessarily all of the following:
- Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering degree
- Software implementation experience in both Linux and Windows OS
- Administration and deployment of Hadoop and cloud platforms (AWS, GCP and Azure)
- Semantic Web Technologies (OWL, RDF, SPARQL)
- Data Science and Analytic tools such as R Studio and SAS
- Operation and maintenance of full-stack applications and databases
- Consulting, Professional services or customer interface experience
- Strong communication, presentations, and writing skills
- Ability to analyze complex business problems and apply technical solutions
- Full-cycle software implementation in customer environments
- Implementation of data management or analytics projects involving enterprise software products
We cherish our fast-paced, startup environment that rewards pro-activeness and idea-sharing, and values flexibility and balance between work and home life. Our headquarters is located in a vibrant WeWork space in beautiful downtown Boston next to the Boston Common and is surrounded by endless lunch options and several different subway entrances.
If you are a motivated, passionate individual who is interested in making a tangible impact on our team and being part of our ascent to the next level, Cambridge Semantics is the place for you! We value the strength that diversity brings to the workplace, and encourage you to apply if you feel as though you are a great fit!