Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason we’re projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? We’d love to chat.
The Tech Org:
The mission of the technology team is to provide the super power infrastructure that enables Thras.io to operate the most efficient, innovative, and effective next generation consumer products company in the world. If you are interested in working with large data systems, applying data science and predictive analytics, or building powerful interfaces for internal business customers then you will find those opportunities at Thrasio.
The Meet Them Where They Are team is responsible for creating tools for Thrashers that give them the critical business information they need where they are working. In this role you will get to interact with several of the most critical business units at Thrasio to help grow and accelerate the company!
Some Responsibilities May Include:
- Gather external requirements from stakeholders
- Lead and manage the team on writing code, design and testing
- Design and implement scalable back end systems
- Work cross functionally with other departments to gather necessary information on current projects
- Managing Beta efforts to test new features and design patterns
What You Bring To The Party:
- 3 years experience in Ruby/RoR
- Chrome Extension skills a plus
- Understanding of Terraform, CircleCI, Kubernetes, and EKS on the AWS platform
- Unit Testing and Code review
- Skilled at requirement gathering
- Data transformation and caching
Nice to Haves:
- Experience building Advanced Chrome Plugins
- Slack integration
- Understanding of how to make things look nice- you don't need to be a UI Engineer, but should know what UI does.
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes using Docker / Kubernetes and CircleCI
- Skilled in the AWS Cloud.
Not sure you check every box?
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folx tend only to apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Thrasio, we need people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, so we’re looking for diverse perspectives, as long as you meet the minimum criteria.
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Join us!
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.