As an Electrical Engineer, you will:
- Iterate on existing PCB designs.
- Prototype and characterize new sensors, actuators, and control schemes.
- Modify and improve the firmware that controls our printers.
- Collaborate effectively with our software and mechanical engineering teams.
- Perform automated testing.
We're looking for people who have:
- Expertise in control systems and PCB design
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Demonstrated understanding of physics fundamentals.
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- A strong portfolio of past work and personal projects.
- Proficiency in embedded programming; ARM, AVR, or Microchip experience preferred.
- Strong grasp on C/C++ for embedded applications.
- Ability to code comfortably in Python, or willingness to learn.
- Competency in Linux.
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence. To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.