- Be a core architect and implementer of our high-performance computing hardware. This will include custom PCB design, FPGA firmware design, and working with external vendors/contractors.
- Take the hardware from concept all the way through to production.
- Evaluate, select, and qualify new vendors and partners.
- Develop a deep understanding of IEC 61508 functional safety requirements as they relate to hardware deployment.
- BS in Electrical Engineering with 5+ years of experience or equivalent
- An experienced electrical engineer with a proven track record of taking products from specification through production
- Familiar with PCB design and FPGA programming
- Experienced with designs involving modern CPUs, GPUs, and FPGAs
- A first-principles thinker who can invent novel solutions to challenging technical problems
- Experience with industrial PC design or graphic card design
- Experience with regulated environments such as medical devices/ISO 13485 or functional safety/IEC 61508/ISO 13849, DO-178C/DO-254 or IEC 26262
Our Toolbox Includes:
- OrCAD Schematic Capture
- OrCAD PCB Editor
- Altera Quartus
- Latest generation Intel CPUs and Nvidia GPUs
- Python, C++
About Veo: We are committed to:- Excellence in our work- Respect for each other- Integrity, honesty, and transparency We believe that great work gets done in a positive, supportive environment with teams made up of all kinds of people, including but not limited to those of all races, colors, religions, genders, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, national origins, disabilities, veteran status, and ages; or as the Vulcans say, IDIC. Veo Robotics is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws. We offer:- Competitive pay- Equity participation- Excellent health, vision, and dental coverage- 401(k) plan- Generous vacation policy- Fully paid parental leave Candidates must be willing to submit to a background check. To all recruitment agencies: Veo Robotics does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Veo Robotics employees or any other company location. Veo Robotics is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.