Klaviyo is looking for a Director of Web, this dynamic leader will oversee strategic vision and management of our largest and most scaled channel to engage with customers, the Klaviyo website. This person will be responsible for driving an integrated approach to managing content and web navigation for our users. The ideal candidate is proactive, detail-oriented, analytical and has a growth mindset as well as a solid understanding of the latest digital technologies. You are an effective communicator and have the ability to identify and pitch ideas to internal partners and stakeholders. It is essential that you have an internationalization and localization approach and mindset.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Establish and drive a future-looking, shared vision for Klaviyo website ecosystem
- Understand digital creative process from design to delivery across multiple teams (Strategy, Analytics, UX, Design, Content, SEO, Development, QA, Localization).
- Drive product development process for Klaviyo website, develop roadmap and define future features and functionality, continually optimize the business website/experience including navigation, architecture, layout and flows based on business goals
- Partner with the Web Growth function to test and optimize the entire web experience
- Partner closely with engineering and development teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to prioritize work that aligns with overall company strategy and stakeholder goals
- Define how we measure success of Klaviyo website in conjunction with Sales, Marketing and Product teams
- Understand customer segmentation, user journeys and UX testing, as this person will need to understand who is visiting the site, what they are looking to accomplish, and help design and optimize that experience
- Manage external vendors and agencies from scope work to delivery
Who You Are
- 8+ years experience in B2B SEO and developing global, multi-brand marketing websites for a single entity
- Experience managing, motivating, and developing cross-functional teams including marketing, creative and engineering teams
- Ability to shift directions quickly when priorities change, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions, and deliver against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in personalization of products and web experiences
- Experience analyzing and defining KPIs and developing measurement framework to optimize the site experience
- Positive self-starter, highly motivated, passionate about the latest digital technologies
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.