Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Acquia is seeking a US-based Director to join our global Solutions Engineering leadership team and support our rapidly growing business in our Marketing Cloud Solutions
The ideal candidate has a strong background and proven success in Pre-sales leadership specifically in either Marketing Automation and Technology, Customer Data Platforms and eCommerce. You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are a master communicator, a trusted advisor, and an Acquia evangelist, developing relationships and strong technical solutions that meet customer’s business needs.
We are seeking a leader for our Solution SWAT team who is passionate about evangelising our innovative solutions, building and empowering the team and striving to achieve our ambitious growth goals.
The Solution SWAT team is tasked with supporting growth of our Marketing Cloud solution and will provide subject matter expertise to our field teams to progress and close more, bigger deals, faster. The team will understand customer and prospect requirements, prove value of the Acquia solutions via demonstrations, ROI assessments and workshops to secure a technical and business win for Acquia globally. As we introduce more innovative solutions and products, this team will become an incubator for success that will then be propagated to all our field sales teams.
As the leader of this team you will be responsible for the success of a team of Solution Engineers and Subject Matter Experts and partner with our Sales leaders to drive results. You will hire, enable and onboard your team,
- Recruit, manage, develop and drive the success of Solution Engineers and Subject Matter Experts
- Partner with our Marketing Cloud Sales leader to prioritise, qualify and prosecute sales campaigns that close more, bigger deals faster for our Marketing Cloud
- Partner with our field sales leaders to drive pipeline progression and
- Proactively manage technical blockers within deals and empower your team to high performance.
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise personally, in the team and more widely in the company to support execution and goal attainment.
- Based in the US, willing to travel as needed
- Experience managing, growing and leading a team of Solutions Engineers and Subject Matter Experts
- Experience and domain knowledge in Marketing Automation, Personalization, Customer Data Platforms and adjacent technologies.
- Exceptional storytelling, whiteboarding, presentation, and demonstration skills to practitioners and executives
- Experience developing customized presentations, demonstrations and prototypes to prove a solution's business value to C level customers
- Strong problem-solving skills, curiosity, intelligence, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.