Are you looking for a role where you can guide a growing, multi-functional engineering team through software delivery and scaling software design? We are looking for you! We are a dynamic team that is reimagining the eCommerce solution for one of the largest footwear brands in the world. We are looking for someone who wants to dive into the technical details of a project while also leading conversations around software delivery best practices - a true blend of engineering and leadership.
In this role you’ll lead a team using a wide array of technologies which include but are not limited to SalesForce CommerceCloud, SalesForce ServiceCloud, Salesforce MarketingCloud, MuleSoft, Salsify and AWS. You’ll build respect and relationships with your engineers as you lead both their career development and the technical direction of the team. We will expect you to have worked on large scale projects in the past, and this experience will help you identify bottlenecks in engineering efforts and ways to improve existing processes.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do
- Manage a team of engineers by providing career development, performance management, mentorship, and timely feedback for multiple scrum teams
- Drive the hiring process for growing technical teams
- Work with key global stakeholders to understand technical requirements for developing a global, scalable and stable eCommerce platform
- Collaborate with regional eCommerce leadership, local project management, product management and vendors as needed
- Work closely with both internal and vendor developers to commit sustainable code
- Participate in code reviews, teaching code best practices and identifying opportunities for upskilling and upgrading vendor relationships
What You've Done
- 7+ years of engineering experience with the last 2+ years spent in a managerial role
- Demonstrated experience leading projects on a global scale
- 2+ years of ecommerce experience, SalesForce CommerceCloud is a huge plus
- Strong communication skills with multiple stakeholders
- Strong OO coding practices
- Agile experience
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.
Read Full Job Description