DevOps Engineer II at Vistaprint
About Our Team:
We are a high performing team that works with Vistaprint’s developers and business partners to deliver solutions to customers quickly and securely. We spend our time working with Content Delivery Networks, DNS providers, and internal teams to provide the best services to our customers and stakeholders. We hold the bar high, and we are successful when our stakeholders are using the best edge services, designs, and practices to bring their innovations to our customers.
Your role will involve:
- Splitting your time between development and operations functions, helping stakeholders realize what is possible through our suite of services while helping them understand the tradeoffs of their decisions.
- You will be collaborating with your team to design or redesign systems based on new requirements sourced from stakeholders.
- You will engage directly with stakeholders to discover their requirements, support our platforms, and enhance our service offerings.
- You will put your fingers to the keyboard and troubleshoot incidents that occur in Development and Production.
- Develop solutions that enable self-service consumption of critical platforms, and enable tight feedback loops to our stakeholders.
What’s in it for you?
- Work on a highly collaborative team that engages widely across the organization and technologies.
- The ability to grow your skills every day with the help of exceptionally talented engineers
- Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits.
- A focus on work-life balance.
- Continuous development opportunities, such as onsite and online training and conferences.
- Free food, drinks, and many company-wide and team events.
In return, you will bring:
- You have experience in writing code to deliver automation, tools, and services. Python, Powershell, Go, and Ruby are a few that we use.
- You have experience working with development tools such as Jenkins or Gitlab.
- You should have familiarity with operating systems and how they work. We use Microsoft Windows and Linux.
- You know about the Four Golden Signals and know how to use modern practices and solutions to deliver the best in class monitoring and error detection.
- You have familiarity with tools like Terraform and Cloudformation to automate and evaluate changes in infrastructure.
- You have experience using cloud providers like AWS, and GCP to deliver Production services.
- You bring an understanding of how the internet works, and how websites deliver their services to their customers.
- You have superior troubleshooting skills and practices, especially when incidents span technology areas
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.