Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
- Work with internal stakeholders to define priority intelligence requirements for producing intelligence.
- Conduct analysis on collected information and produce actionable intelligence related to realized or potential impact to the MassMutual enterprise
- Monitor internal and external open and closed data sources for information relevant to MassMutual top risks.
- Develop, create, and maintain current and new reporting methods of intelligence analysis to peers and leadership teams for purposes of situational awareness and producing actionable intelligence.
- Provide support to the Security Operations Center and Incident Response teams, aiding in event and incident investigation.
- Actively participate, contribute, and maintain partnerships within information sharing groups including FS-ISAC and the NCFTA.
- Partner with internal Ethical Hack team to create, scope, and direct ethical hack exercises.
- 3 years of experience with Cybersecurity, threat intelligence, Hunt, or Red and Purple team penetration testing.
- Self-starter who has the ability to work in a team environment both in person and remotely.
- Knowledge of security systems and understands the intelligence life.
- Strong work ethic and desire to apply fundamental concepts, practices and procedures on highly technical assignments.
- Possess the ability to conduct work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience collaborating as part of a larger security team.
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future.
- 5 years of experience with Cybersecurity, threat intelligence, Hunt, or Red and Purple team penetration testing.
- GCIH, GCTI, and/or CISSP certifications are a plus.
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Systems, International Studies, Political Science, or Criminal Justice with a focus in Cyber Security.