Customer Success Engineer at Gravyty
Gravyty is looking for a Customer Success Engineer to provide tier 2 support to our customers. Successful candidates must be customer-focused and technically skilled.
The Customer Success Engineer is the key support position for the company, responsible for quickly and efficiently managing the technical needs of our most valuable asset, our customers. You will collaborate closely with customer success, support specialists, and developers to rapidly resolve product issues and quickly address customer requests, always ensuring our customers have an excellent experience.
The Customer Success Engineer assists the customer success team in resolving open issues and they help customers achieve a high level of satisfaction with Gravyty and our Customer Success team. The position combines overseeing rapid response to customer inquiries, handling enhancement requests, and analyzing common issues.
- Drive customer success and satisfaction by providing solutions to complex technical problems.
- Work to ensure system stability, identify product issues, implement workarounds, and support production upgrades.
- Engage actively with test and sandbox environments to support challenging and complex customer requests.
- Regularly document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps so colleagues, and the wider community, can learn from them.
- Test issue resolutions provided by Engineering and share issue fix confirmation to the Customer Success team.
- Work on customer support related projects as assigned.
- The position supports on-call customer service throughout the calendar year.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field, or relevant technical experience
- Working experience of incident management, support tickets
- Develop the documentation/SOPs to solve the recurring issues
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems
- Basic programming skills (Python required, others a plus)
- Basic SQL experience
- Basic understanding of operating systems and networking concepts
- Excellent communication and organizational skills