Customer Solutions, Technical Engineer
- Become an expert on all Markforged products.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer issues and questions.
- Author and edit Product documentation.
- Be an active member of a team that provides first class support to our users via email, web and phone.
- Close the feedback loop with the Markforged Development teams regarding the customer experience with our products.
We’re Looking for People Who:
- Exude patience, grace, and a sense of humor.
- Have excellent writing and communication skills.
- Learn new technologies quickly.
- Have a knack for taking technical language and making it understandable.
- Demonstrate a passion for solving tough problems and proposing elegant solutions.
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence. To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.