Data is the Battleground where winning businesses transform into data-driven enterprises. Our flagship product Anzo differentiates in the highly competitive and hyper-growth data platform market. Anzo allows our customers to integrate and discover data through an enterprise data fabric. Anzo’s secret sauce is a nexus of semantic technology, graph databases and cloud computing that delivers at speed and scale never before possible. We need you to help us make it happen even faster!
The Cloud Developer position will allow you to be immersed in the hottest areas in 2018/19 high tech, such as graph, cloud, DevOps/automation, etc. - all in one job! Our mix of talent and small team size allows our innovative engineers to see the tangible effects of their work.
- Architect and implement cutting edge, fully automated, and effective solution offerings at scale while optimizing the total cost of ownership
- Understand and advise on applicable, available cloud architectures and technologies
- Develop and configure automation tools in support of development, testing, and production deployments - striving for 100% automation
- Help to coordinate and shape the wider cloud development team
Education & Experience
- Energetic and self-starting with a passion for software development - an active open source contributor a plus
- BS-level technical degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- 5+ years of programming and/or hands-on technical Cloud application architecture experience
- DevOps mindset and proven solid cloud architecture and best practices skills with AWS, GCP, and MS Azure required
- In depth experience with k8s, helm, microservices, and cloud native architectures and implementations including an understanding of cloud-based application deployment patterns
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Python, Bash, Powershell, Ruby, Perl, etc)
- Experience with Hadoop/Spark, load balancing, and reverse proxying is desirable
- Hands on familiarity with CloudFormation is a plus
- CI/CD experience (automate build, packaging, test pipelines and deployments with Jenkins, git, OBS etc)
- Experience with configuration management platforms (Ansible preferred)
- Solid linux systems skill of CentOS/RHEL 7+ or ubuntu required, MS Windows Server (2016+) a plus
- Knowledge of system and network security best practices, SDN knowledge a plus
- Agile (SCRUM) experience preferred
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Self-disciplined with strong attention to detail
We cherish our fast-paced, startup environment that rewards pro-activeness and idea-sharing, and values flexibility and balance between work and home life. Our headquarters is located in a vibrant WeWork space in beautiful downtown Boston next to the Boston Common and is surrounded by endless lunch options and several different subway entrances.
If you are a motivated, passionate individual who is interested in making a tangible impact on our team and being part of our ascent to the next level, Cambridge Semantics is the place for you! We value the strength that diversity brings to the workplace, and encourage you to apply if you feel as though you are a great fit!