Dynatrace is seeking a Cloud Application Security Architect located in the United States. Preferably in Waltham MA or Detroit MI, but virtual is an option. This role is responsible for analyzing and auditing the security of our cloud business applications and related integrations, such as Salesforce, Marketo, NetSuite, etc. This includes discovering and addressing security issues, building processes and automation, and working closely with our Business Systems team to quickly resolve new security challenges and drive implementation of new solutions.
- Salesforce security controls review, design and implementation of Salesforce application security mechanisms such as role-based access control, DevSecOps, and integration with security tools including identity and access management solutions and security information and event management solutions.
- Analyzing and auditing the security of SFDC, NetSuite, Concur, etc. discovering and addressing security issues, building processes and automation, and quickly solving new security challenges.
- Proactively identify and implement operational security improvements, enhancements, and system customizations to mitigate security risk.
- Proactively manage, monitor, and resolve security anomalies.
- Deliver ongoing support to end users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues related to security.
- Respond to customer RFIs (Requests For Information) about Dynatrace’s Security program.
- Review vendor security programs to ensure they meet Dynatrace’s requirements
- Proven experience implementing Cloud application security architecture
- Hands on configuration and management of SFDC permissions including Profiles, Sharing Rules, Role Hierarchy, Transactional Security and other security model attributes
- 8+ years of experience.
- Strong understanding of Segregation of Duties (SOD) frameworks, sensitive access management and enabling integration with privileged access management Knowledge of cloud governance and audit procedures
- Knowledge of DevSecOps and Cloud automation Experience with cloud configuration compliance monitoring and management
- Salesforce certifications like System Architect or Application Architect as well as other security certifications like Ethical Hacker, AWS Security, Cyber Security, Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional.
- Strong understating of Single Sign-on (SSO), Multi-factored authentication (MFA) and integration with enterprise identity management tools and processes.
- Experience with data protection and data classification on Cloud Knowledge of cloud resiliency processes and tools.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Certifications such as: CISSP or CCSP is desired.
- Experience with Salesforce Shield.
3 reasons to become one of us:
1. People and team – Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
2. World leading technology – Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
3. International & local – We are a diverse team of driven, honest, and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.
Transform your career with the leaders transforming the industry.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.