Business Systems Analyst at Markforged
As a Business System Analyst on our growing Business Systems team you will be given the challenge of working on several enterprise business systems (ERP, HR, CRM etc.) to provide actionable insights throughout our organization. You will work with assigned departments to assist documenting requirements for requested changes to existing and future systems. You’ll also work closely with key stakeholders to deliver data-driven change and program recommendations.
This role requires a combination of process and data analysis, communication, collaboration, analytics, and influencing skills. The ideal candidate for this role is a strategic problem solver who has experience creating and improving processes, mapping business requirements to business system functionality and using data to make informed and effective decisions.What will you own?
- Become a subject matter expert on the core enterprise business systems (e.g. Salesforce)
- Work closely with the Project Managers on the Business Systems teams on requirements
- Create streamlined processes to translate business requirements into technical terms
- Investigate trends related to key business metrics and share actionable insights across the organization
- Work closely with the Business Systems team to interview, research, analyze technical requirements
- Work closely with the developers to ensure requirements are met
Important Note: Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!What you have:
- Proven understanding of reporting with 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or related role
- Experience with an ERP system (Netsuite), CRM system (Salesforce), Supply Chain System, and HRIS
- Team oriented mentality and strong willingness to work cross functionally
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced environment
- We use Apple computers and Google collaboration tools. While experience with these tools is not required, the ideal candidate will be excited to broaden their knowledge and embrace change.