- Develop features for our multimillion dollar partners’ apps.
- Collaborate with the design team to implement a brilliant mobile user experience.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to analyze user needs and business requirements.
- Add new features into existing Android offerings by working closely on a cross functional team including other developers, designers, Project Managers, and QA.
- Implement SDK features that scale to support over a hundred custom agency apps.
- Profile and improve app performance.
- Leverage modern architectural patterns and third-party libraries to deliver new features.
- Contribute to code quality by writing Unit, UI, and Integration tests.
- Leverage experience developing software to execute on mobile development projects of various sizes for clients across multiple industries.
- Use the latest open tools and processes like Git/GitHub and Agile methodologies.
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience engineering, releasing, and supporting Android applications
- Team player with excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
For the win
- Passion and appreciation for great design and exceptional UI/UX
- Consulting experience for several independent Android applications
- Experience as a mentor to other engineers in a professional setting
- Expert ability to get things done on a small team
- Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self motivated, able to work with little or no supervision
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem plus LevelUp credit to spend wherever we are accepted
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever suits your fancy and a snack closet that’s constantly stocked with a variety of snacks ranging from super healthy protein bars to a delicious bag of greasy chips
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, and a Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with strong company match and a wide variety of investment options
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Charitable Matching Program
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, karaoke, and game nights
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning, and cross-department connections
- Casual office environment where jeans and flip flops are acceptable. #NoSuits
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green, orange line & Commuter Rail (Downtown Crossing Station, Park Street & South Station are a few blocks away)
About Us LevelUp, a Grubhub Company, connects restaurants and guests with a seamless customer experience that blends analytics, loyalty, and rewards. LevelUp brings its technology to market in multiple ways: embedded into partner restaurant apps to provide a full-stack customer engagement solution; via an open developer platform that powers over 200 mobile apps; and through the LevelUp partner distribution channels, which lets consumers order ahead and avoid the line at their favorite lunch spots using the apps already on their phone. Based in Boston, LevelUp is a part of Grubhub’s portfolio of brands and powers the mobile experiences for top brands like Chase Pay, Pret A Manger, Potbelly, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Steak ‘N Shake, Dunn Bros Coffee, Argo Tea and sweetgreen. LevelUp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.