Greater Boston Area
As a member of the Platform Delivery domain, AI Architects help position and sell the DataRobot architecture as the gold standard for machine learning in enterprises and overcome any barriers to delivering DataRobot for customers. You will work hand-in-hand with Sales, Product, Engineering, and Marketing to help us bring our platform to clients and prospects. You will be responsible for providing the technical expertise to make DataRobot customers successful. You will have a broad range of skills and experience ranging from systems architecture to ETL flows, security, cloud computing environments, and more. You will have the insight to make the connection between a customer’s specific business problems and DataRobot's solution, the customer-facing skills to communicate that connection and vision to a wide variety of technical and executive audiences, and the technical skills to be able to not only build demos and execute proof-of-concepts but also to provide consultative assistance on architecture and implementation.
The person we’re looking for shares our passion about delivering machine learning for enterprises and thrives in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of an innovative startup from its early days. That means having the flexibility and willingness to jump in and get done what needs to be done to make DataRobot and our customers successful. It means keeping up to date on the ever-evolving technologies for systems architecture, machine learning, and MLOps in order to be an authoritative resource for both DataRobot and customers. And it means working collaboratively with a broad range of people both inside and outside the company.
This role provides an immense opportunity for growth and expanding knowledge in data science.
We Want You to Have:
- 5+ years of experience of working with enterprise customers, providing engineering, infrastructure, and technical guidance and support
- 2+ years of experience selling to enterprise organizations, with bonus points for selling to C level individuals
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience installing, managing and supporting platforms running on Linux
- Working knowledge of enterprise software with experience of supporting its deployment in large enterprise accounts
- Willingness to travel (~10-20%)
- Experience with cloud IaaS providers (AWS EC2, Azure)
- Hadoop, Spark, Kubernetes, or other BI tools
- Bachelors in Computer Science, related field or equivalent demonstrable experience
- TS/SCI full scope active clearance
Read Full Job Description