Who we are
Lantern is a cannabis ecommerce and home-delivery platform that guides people through different strains and products, helping them find what’s right for them. We’re committed to bringing transparency, equity, and convenient access to cannabis, for both new and experienced consumers. We partner with the best dispensaries and cannabis brands across the US, to create a personalized buying and delivery experience, embedded with education and trust throughout the customer journey.
We’re more than just another tech company. We’re passionate about shining a light on the cannabis industry, demystifying and destigmatizing current perceptions, and bringing a healthy curiosity to everything we do. We have a desire to question, to understand, and to figure it out. We value diverse experience, points of view, and perspectives, and we’re committed to deliberation, debate, and then decision. And at the center of every decision is our customer, and how we can do better and move faster for them.
We’re blazing a trail in an industry that’s changing fast. The speed energizes us and fuels our commitment to creating the leading customer experience in the space. Do you see yourself here? Read on.
Who you are
You are someone who thinks creatively in everything you do, and can conceptualize and execute quickly. You understand brand identity, but you’re not afraid to push the boundaries when it’s called for. In an ambiguous and ever-changing industry like cannabis, you effectively plan and prioritize your work while staying organized. You are a storyteller and able to excite key stakeholders around your ideas. You’re biased toward action, taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
You will need to be hardworking, passionate, creative, and strategically-minded in this role. With this role, you will have the opportunity to help define and grow our brand.
What the role is
In this role, you will have the opportunity to help define and grow the Lantern brand. You will work directly with the Head of UX and Design to conceptualize and execute campaigns that align with the Lantern brand identity while driving desired consumer behaviors and propelling the creative vision forward. There is no playbook yet; you’ll be the one to create it.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with Brand, UX, Marketing, and Product to balance technical, business and user requirements while reinforcing the Lantern visual identity style
- Create and manage design filing systems
- Quickly iterate on work, while ensuring that designs are implemented in full adherence to brand and regulatory guidelines and under tight deadlines
- Show off your expert level skills in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Animate) and any other tools you feel comfortable in
- Deliver on-brand designs within digital, print, video, and other mediums
- Translate business requirements, user needs and technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing and drive results
- Become a storyteller by communicating the qualitative and quantitative insights that led to your final design solution
- Adjust assets based on quantitative feedback from stakeholders
The Other Stuff:
- Competitive salary
- One-on-one professional coaching with an external expert
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401(K) Plan with with Employer Match
- Added perks
You do you.
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
BEFORE YOU APPLY...
We ask that you please remove all identifying information from your resume before you upload it on the next page in an effort to help us remove unconscious bias from our resume review process. Drizly is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment where a diverse group of people can and want to do their best work, and that starts with our hiring practices.
Identifying information includes your name, photos, LinkedIn URL, email address and more.