Staff Product Designer at Drift
Drift is the world's leading conversational marketing and sales platform that helps businesses connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. After just two years in market, the company has become one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of all-time and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.
We are looking for someone to join the growing design team at Drift!
You’ll own your projects from start to finish, and collaborate with a product managers and engineers along the way to create the best possible product experience for customers. Figuring out how things should work and diving deep into the details doesn’t scare you. Neither does figuring out how to make complex problems simple (and beautiful =P)
What you’ll be doing on the Product team at Drift:
- You’ll spend the majority of your time concepting, designing, and bringing your vision all the way through to implementation by working closely with engineers and PMs on your team.
- You’ll spend a lot of your time talking to customers, understanding their problems, and validating that your solutions solve a real problem for them.
- You’ll be the owner of any design related decisions that your product team needs to help bring value to it’s customers.
- By the end of your second month at Drift, you’ll be an expert on Drift’s customers and their needs. This will enable you to advocate for them through your design.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- You are creative, curious, and aren’t afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- Collaboration is exciting to you and you enjoy understanding the perspectives of others.
- You have a ton of ambition and want to work amongst a team that will inspire you on a daily basis.
- You are resilient and can synthesize multiple perspectives when designing.
- You enjoy seeking out and solving interesting problems.
- You have exceptional visual taste and sweat the details.
Drift is the world’s first and only conversational marketing and sales platform. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to provide a modern buying experience for potential customers, generate more qualified leads, and dramatically accelerate the sales cycle.
At Drift, team members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
- Have complete transparency into the rest of the company (and are expected to show their work and do the same)
- Have a sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Drift, so we move fast every single day.