Sr. UX Designer, Content Management Product Team - US Remote at Vista
The Content Management Product Team in Cimpress Technology offers a wide range of products to enable artwork creation, asset management, artwork customization, and more. Our products are designed not only for businesses who utilize our platform, but also end-customers who want to create and manage content, and as such we place a high value on user experience.
Content Management is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented user experience designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging experiences. The right candidate will have the knowledge and experience to collaborate with multiple development teams and other UX team members. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
What You Will Do:
- Apply design thinking and manage the end-to-end user experience of your projects by working closely with stakeholders including the tech lead, product manager, and other UX designers.
- Design conceptual sketches, wireframes, and high-fidelity mockups, including interaction guidelines and prototypes based on the project's needs
- Work with Product Managers to combine business insights, research, and feedback to develop user scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements for your projects.
- Create experiences with a consistent and adaptable platform-based approach to user experience within a technology-driven and Software as a service (SaaS) based environment.
- Respond to changing UX demands as project requirements change.
At Cimpress, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on Human-Computer Interaction, or related field
- 3+ years of professional experience as a UX designer for web applications.
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
- A portfolio demonstrating your experience and showcasing your design process.
- Strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Ability to work autonomously and under deadlines in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, while maintaining the quality of deliverables.
- Track record as a team player who works effectively with a cross-functional team.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity working within an agile product development lifecycle.
- Experience creating interactions for web-based applications that allow users to create, design, and model is a plus.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Cimpress means that you don't see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey - and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what's next, we're always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we're capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2021, Cimpress adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Cimpress also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
Led by founder and CEO Robert Keane, Cimpress invests in and helps build customer-focused, entrepreneurial mass customization businesses. Through the personalized physical (and digital) products these companies create, we empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression. Last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more. The Cimpress family includes a dynamic, international group of businesses and central teams, all working to solve problems, build businesses, innovate and improve.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Cimpress Tech, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Nearest Major Market: Waltham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Manager, Product Development, Merchandising, Artist, Product Manager, Management, Research, Retail, Creative, Operations