Vista's Experience Design team creates product experiences that enable small businesses to build their brand and marketing presence through the power of great design. We simplify the complex, instill confidence, trust, and pride, and inspire possibilities to help every business bring their unique vision to life.
What We Value:
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Delivering unparalleled value and benefit to our customers while delivering on business goals
- Thinking about to entire customer journey - across every touch point
- Being curious and thinking broadly about the possibilities before narrowing in on a solution
- Being data-driven and running smart experiments
- Being creatively bold
What You Will Do:
As the Sr. Manager of Experience Design for Digital, you and your team will design experiences that help millions of small businesses define and grow their presence online. You will:
- Hire and grow a team of designers to support the Vista Digital portfolio.
- Define and design experiences that power an SMB's online, digital presence.
- Collaborate with product & engineering partners to craft a scalable platform that connects experiences across internal and external SMB tools and services.
- Work with other design partners to contribute experience patterns to the larger Vista design system.
- Contribute thought leadership and design execution towards a long-term Vista experience strategy and vision.
- Attract, inspire and develop talent and team culture across the larger Vista Experience Design community.
At Vista, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- 8-10+ years working within a digital, design environment (agency and/or in-house) for a tech/retail/consumer brand
- 3+ years managing teams and/or growing talent.
- Proven ability in developing large scale, high-quality, digital experiences
- Expert in all aspects of design in a digital, product or user-centric space
- Able to balance quality standards with MVP testing strategies
- Able to craft long term vision and a path to get there
- Track record of producing data-informed, effective UX that delivers measurable outcomes for the customer and the business.
- Able to build strong cross functional relationships with design, creative, technical and business partners
Nice to Have:
- Relevant degree in field of design or HCI
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
- Using machine learning algorithms to drive design solutions
- Experience in platform design
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vista means that you don't see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey - and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what's next, we're always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we're capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vista has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vista's CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably's Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees.
In 2021, Vista adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vista also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vista creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vista, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vista acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vista is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vista, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Nearest Major Market: Waltham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: User Experience, Work from Home, Graphic Design, Manager, Engineer, Technology, Contract, Creative, Management, Engineering