Tamr is the enterprise-scale data unification company trusted by industry leaders like GE, Toyota, Thomson Reuters, and GSK. The company’s patented software platform uses machine learning supplemented with customers’ knowledge to unify and prepare data across myriad silos to deliver previously unavailable business-changing insights. With a co-founding team led by Andy Palmer (founding CEO of Vertica) and Mike Stonebraker (Turing Award winner) and backed by founding investors NEA and backed by founding investors NEA and GV, Tamr is transforming how companies get value from their data.
We care about fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and our values revolve around transparency, vulnerability, and collaboration.
We seek a UX Designer to join the team. You should have a clearly linked portfolio that demonstrates an understanding of the UX process, from discovery research to rapid prototyping to facilitating design reviews to running usability tests. Your work should favor clarity, minimalism, and be in service of helping users via ethical patterns. As part of our team, you’ll have broad reach to evolve our design philosophy and team.
- Work in agile teams alongside PM and engineering as a full-stack UX researcher/designer
- Role-model an open, collaborative design process that welcomes critique
- Organize and lead design reviews for all stages of conceptual development
- Help us weave design thinking across our products, organization and customers.
- Proficiency with Sketch and InVision. We continuously evaluate our tooling and processes.
- 3 - 10 years experience as a UX designer at modern, data-rich software company.
- Experience with enterprise software a plus.
This position is available in Cambridge. Tamr does sponsor employees requiring a Visa.
Tamr provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.