Senior UX Designer
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for designing engaging experiences across our roadside assistance solutions. Leads the design on projects from concept to production and collaborates with a cross-functional team to translate high-level requirements into creative, intuitive, and functional user experiences. Knowledge of responsive web and mobile app design is critical, and it's expected that you'll be well-versed in the core UX discipline: spanning information architecture, wireframing, visual design, and user research.
- Design the end-to-end user experience for web sites and mobile apps by incorporating user goals, business requirements, user feedback, metrics, and other forms of usability findings.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of UX designers, product managers, engineers, and marketers to brainstorm new products and capabilities.
- Ensure UX consistency across the product line and contribute to the design pattern library, aligning to the corporate design principles and brand.
- Ability to rapidly ideate on concepts with an awareness of when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail vs. produce low-fidelity sketches and prototypes.
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to be self-directed when needed.
EDUCATION Bachelor's degree in graphic design, interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent experience
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of experience designing user experiences, consumer software experience a plus. Online portfolio or PDF of work samples demonstrating relevant experience required.
SKILLS: Fluent with design tools to create prototypes and mockups, including the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Axure, and InVision. Demonstrated experience designing for mobile devices and responsive web. Working knowledge of HTML and CSS. Strong attention to detail. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Flexible and able to succeed within an open and collaborative peer environment. Organized. Able to mentor and inspire junior staff.
REQUIRED: Online or PDF portfolio