Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason we’re projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? We’d love to chat.
As a Sr. User Researcher at Thrasio, you will help lead the design of our core site experience to help our users find the data they need quickly and easily by understanding user needs. You will also lead the development of user research and gathering insights to create streamlined workflows for all different parts of the organization. As the Product Design team, we commit to doing the hard work for them so they can spend less time finding data and more time delivering value.
Thrasio strives to deliver the best experience for customers purchasing a product on Amazon or one of the many sales channels we sell through. You will help answer questions like: How do we:
Present dense, highly technical in a streamlined and usable way, at the precise times users need it
Create simple and complex workflows to ensure the right users have the data they need in a timely fashion
Build user flows that serve our distinct user segments' data needs simultaneously
- Create UX research frameworks, strategies, timelines to gather feedback, conduct synthesis, and testing sessions to ensure best practices and informed decisions that affect the platform’s user bases.
- Collaborate with various members from product, data science, and design teams to understand Thrasio associates and customers needs
- Lead research studies throughout product development cycles that include stakeholders from kick off to artifact delivery
- Work with Thrasio’s Product Design team to establish a strategy to enhance the progression of the internal platform’s experience with research insights
What You Bring to the Party:
- Experience with sorting and utilizing data to define and support user behavior hypotheses
- Experience conducting various research methodologies such as user interviews, survey creation, journey mapping, and user testing
- Link to your website or portfolio
- You bring a user-centered approach to your work
- You have an understanding about the impact of research in the product design and development process
- Skilled at tailoring communication to your audience
- Ability to work independently and/or within a collaborative team structure
- Highly organized with critical attention to details, along with good time and priority task management
Nice to have, but not required:
- Participated in design sprints
- An interest in data analytics
- Experience with and a willingness to learn data visualization
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.