Senior Product Designer at Wellframe
On the team, our Senior Product Designer will:
- Be a relentless advocate for our clients and users, take pride in ensuring features are brought to the market successfully, and create a value-driven and outcomes-focused design strategy to take our desktop and mobile products to the next level.
- Thrive in ambiguity, and bring energy, curiosity, and passion for all things design.
- Partner with product managers and engineers to execute against our product roadmap in an iterative, elegant, and user-centric way.
- Contribute across many facets of our product, collaborate effectively across the organization, demonstrate strong problem-solving, and deeply empathize with our users.
- Contribute to our continuous discovery process and scalable design strategy that will enable customer, patient, and company success.
Conducting research to inform product decisions and design
- Inform our user-centered design process through surveys, user interviews, and data analysis
- Partner with product management to involve engineering, analytics, and other key stakeholders to effectively diagnose complex problems and drive requirements that take into account all parties' needs and solve problems in a global way
- Create prototypes to communicate and test complex ideas with team members, stakeholders, and users
Producing designs that drive desired product outcomes
- Creatively approach problem-solving with iterative improvements while also taking holistic consideration for our product’s future
- Define, ideate, and validate product solutions with end users
- Balance existing visual and UX patterns with platform-specific patterns to ensure a consistent, intuitive experience
- Produce beautiful, high-fidelity mockups of design solutions, which adhere to Wellframe’s design principles and design system
- Work closely with engineering and QA teams to ensure that product features are built as intended
Inspiring design thinking and user experience strategy throughout Wellframe
- Test designs (e.g. concept testing, usability testing) with internal stakeholders and external clients and users
- Collaborate with product marketing and client strategy & operations as related to go-to-customer and release planning activities
- Inspire enthusiasm and support for user-centered design practices throughout the organization
- Help build organizational empathy for Wellframe users
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
- 5+ years of experience designing and shipping digital products
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, UX Design, Human Factors, HCI, Psychology, Sociology, or related field
- Expert in building blocks of product management (discovery, user research, A/B testing, agile)
- Experience designing cross-platform, end-to-end product features (e.g. web, iOS, or Android)
- Expert knowledge of fundamental UX and UI design principles, concepts, and tools (research, user testing, wire-framing, prototyping, visual design, persona creation, and journey mapping)
- A curiosity to learn and a willingness to adapt as new and different challenges emerge
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed