We’re looking for a Senior Designer to join our Brand & Experience team.
Reporting to our Creative Director, you’ll team up with a group of ambitious, collaborative, agency-molded creatives (including art directors, designers, and copywriters) functioning as an internal agency for a large (and growing) global b2b software brand.
In this role, you'll support and spearhead the design of marketing communications and content for our internal marketing and corporate teams, as well as other divisions across the company. You’ll help develop ideas from a creative brief, run with assigned projects from beginning to end, and proactively contribute creative solutions to design and business challenges.
Most importantly, you’ll have a hand and strong voice in evolving and stewarding the look and feel of our brand across campaigns, channels, and live events.
- Support the creation of digital ads, print, video, web experiences, collateral, presentations, eBooks, event experiences, social media materials, and more to connect with our intended audience.
- Be an advocate for the end user by thinking through experiences from their perspective in order to drive engagement and delightful interactions.
- Be a collaborator in brand campaigns (and other big projects) from ideation to execution.
- Work closely with user experience, digital marketing and analytics, and other corporate teams across all levels of the organization to deliver consistently awesome brand experiences.
- Build relationships and internally advocate for design thinking, communicate design concepts, rationale, both verbally and visually.
- Become an expert on Dynatrace’s offerings and personas, and understand how to strategically market accordingly.
- Develop and edit PowerPoint presentations and ensure adherence to brand standards for composition, layout, typography, RGB values, photography and illustration.
- Assist with the development and management of Dynatrace’s creative library.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or similar background preferred, but not required.
- 5-6 years of design experience, and able to provide a portfolio of wow-worthy creative work.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Must be proficient in Figma, Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier), and other creative tools.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Experience with UX, digital, print, motion and video content creation and compatibility.
- Skilled with Video / Photography (editing or videography), illustration, or iconography is a big plus.
- Attentive to detail and devotion to quality and upholding our brand.
- Able to independently problem solve with the ability to know when to ask for help or guidance.
- Ability to think outside the box and get energized by new ideas.
- Ability to collaborate with other marketing teams and external vendors.
- Passionate problem solver with a figure-it-out approach, that isn’t afraid to say, “I don’t know” followed by an enthusiastic “but I’m on it!”
- High energy and strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage several projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to ramp up quickly with detailed content, and to stay current with new product developments.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and strong presentation skills.
- Occasional travel domestically or internationally (no more than once per quarter).
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.