Senior Brand Designer at Vendr
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:58 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, September 21, 2021
Vendr is forever changing how companies buy and renew SaaS. With over $550+ million in SaaS purchases across 1,200+ suppliers, the Vendr SaaS buying platform enables the world’s fastest-growing companies to purchase SaaS, without friction and at a fair price. Headquartered in Boston with a second location in Charleston and over 130+ employees, we are building a team that can take us to the future state of frictionless buying. Some customers include HubSpot, The Washington Post, and DraftKings.
In March 2021 we announced that we raised $60 million at a $600 million valuation for our Series A, backed by Tiger Global (2021), Craft Ventures (David Sacks), Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher & Guy Oseary), Y Combinator, and others.
Since 2018, we have:
- Managed $550M+ in software spend
- Saved $99M+ for our customers
- Given our customers thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
And we’re just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter hyper-growth and make a massive impact, forever changing the way people buy and sell B2B SaaS.
We are currently seeking our first brand design hire with a strategic creative eye and the ability to execute high-quality production. This role will sit on the Marketing team, in collaboration with product design and other business partners throughout the org who may need brand design resources. You’ll work autonomously and set the creative standard and direction for the Vendr brand and any relevant offshoots, like Capiche.
What you'll do:
- Build the brand’s visual foundation to communicate our ethos, value prop, and key messages to our audiences, from finance and procurement to salespeople and SaaS enthusiasts
- Craft bold visual storytelling through our evergreen assets, campaigns, ads, physical events, internal deliverables, interactive experiences, and so much more
- Brainstorm unique visual representations of new ideas and concepts to help bring Vendr to life in the most compelling way possible
- Champion brand stewardship throughout the organization maintaining brand standards and lending an eye to support consistency in visuals
- Recommend strategic investments in martech like Webflow, Unbounce to meet marketing’s business goals
- Manage company’s Figma account alongside product design keeping organization clean and easy to navigate
- Evolve our brand guidelines and collaborate with product design on appropriate overlap between brand style guide and the product design system
What we need:
- 5-7 years experience in a marketing and brand design role, preferably working for or with a digital-first brand marketing team, agency, or SaaS company
- Portfolio rich in examples of creative brand storytelling from prior roles, freelance, or personal passion projects
- Breadth of experience across formats and mediums including but not limited to website, email, slide decks, one-pagers, social media, ads, newsletters, events
- Deadline-driven mindset with ability to manage multiple projects on your own
- High comfort level communicating with various stakeholders to clarify creative briefs, visions, and feedback along the creative process
- Expertise in Figma and willingness to jump into new tools or formats (like light animation) as needed
- Ability to source additional resources on a contract basis for specialties
Vendr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description