Product Designer at Catalant Technologies
Catalant helps the world’s leading organizations get from strategy to execution faster. Our Platform empowers organizations to work with greater agility to accelerate growth, drive efficiency, and rapidly innovate.
Trusted by more than 30 percent of the Fortune 100, the Catalant Platform enables business leaders to organize and gain visibility into mission critical work, access and dynamically deploy both internal and external resources, and track the speed, quality, and impact of work to drive better business performance. Access to our robust Expert Marketplace of over 55,000 independent experts and 1,000 boutique consulting firms helps organizations fill in critical capabilities and capacity gaps on high-priority projects.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, GE Ventures, and Greylock Partners.
We’re looking for curious, scrappy, talented people with a bias for action to join our team. Your next big thing is already here.
We are seeking a full-time Product Designer to join our team. As a Product Designer at Catalant, you’ll work side-by-side with product management and engineering, applying your visual and interactive design skills to complex user problems and business needs. You’ll directly shape the future of our product, designing cross-platform to support our strategic vision and business objectives. You love your craft and are ready to contribute to the success of both startup and enterprise-level digital products.
What you’ll do
- Drive the design and success of our marketplace and solution platforms by contributing to all phases of a project, from wire-frames to visual design, prototyping, and testing
- Work closely with Product team to identify opportunities for improvements and new features
- Work closely with Engineering team to gain technical insight and ensure product builds are reflective of the vision across multiple platforms
- Conduct user research activities to understand the needs of our users and bring those insights to life through our product
- Maintain and evolve our style guide, product design, documentation, and information architecture approach
- Help build a design-forward culture
- As needed, provide design support to brand and marketing teams to attract new customers
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Graphic Design, Interactive Design, HCI or other related discipline
- 1-3 years working experience in an agency or in-house setting
- An online portfolio that demonstrates your visual skills and strategic thinking
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, pencil on paper, etc.)
- Knowledge of visual, interactive, and user-centered experience design principles
- A collaborative spirit—you’re comfortable speaking up to share ideas as well as receiving direction and feedback
All applicants must submit a resume and link to your portfolio of work.