Multimedia Graphic Designer
Ahead of the Curve.
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 45 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 100 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have more information about cars and drivers than any other company. We use that data to continually enrich our solutions, maximizing our customers' opportunities while minimizing driver distraction.
THE ROLE & OUR TEAM:
Our growing company is seeking a creative, flexible, and organized multimedia graphic designer to help us concept, design, and execute a wide range of internal and external creative efforts – many centered-on breakthrough digital innovations for drivers. Reporting to the Sr.Creative Brand Manager, you’ll work closely with our senior creative and marketing staff as you utilize print, web, video, and other mediums as part of our mission to make driving safer. You’ll perform video shooting and editing for a wide range of marketing and internal projects. You’ll also create corporate brand-oriented deliverables including print and web collateral, website layouts/graphics, social media, print ads, PowerPoint presentations/graphics, and more. You’re confident, professional, easy-going, on top of current design trends, and possess an eagle eye for accuracy of instruction sent to print vendor services as well as any digital platform.
KEY OUTCOMES FOR THE ROLE:
- Designs traditional print pieces (sell sheets, sales collateral, print ads, posters, postcards, logos, presentation graphics, etc.) and online content (website layouts, e-mail templates, landing pages, banner ads etc.)
- Creates and edits compelling video content by providing initial storyboard concepts to communicate ideas around the business problem or objective.
- Ability to independently manage simultaneous projects in an organized manner
- Consults with creative manager or client to evaluate individual project needs. Develops projects from concept through final production independently or as a team member. Communicates with team through all stages of production, planning and delivery of project.
- Must be an easy-going team player with a sense of humor who can handle last minute changes.
- Prepares all collateral material according to brand specifications.
- Prepares layout prints for creative manager or client. Presents samples to creative manager or client for selection and approval.
- Reviews final layout and suggests improvements as needed; presents final layout to creative manager or client for approval.
- Prepares final files for print vendors. Checks proofs before final print runs. Reviews quality of final product before release to client.
- Maintains brand continuity across all projects and platforms.
- Able to effectively work with an integrated marketing and design team.
- Website development knowledge including: HTML, CSS, PHP and/or CMS implementation
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or related field from a four-year college, university or design school.
EXPERIENCE: 3-8 years of related experience. Experience the following applications: Adobe Creative Suite (Premier Pro, After Effects, Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Dreamweaver. Having the ability to work on both PC & MAC workstations a plus.
SKILLS: Excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Self-driven and capable of working collaboratively or independently with minimal guidance in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Strong knowledge and experience in corporate branding, layout, and typography for print, digital and video media. Must be able to use video editing software.
Knowledge of Final Cut Pro X a plus (not required)
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.