At Klaviyo, we’re passionate about user experience and design. Now, we’re looking for a Lead Product Designer who will help our design team make an even bigger impact.
The Lead Product Designer is the team’s go-to expert when it comes to the craft and logic of design. They’re an authority on how to turn ideas into reality, driving clarity and creating high standards across process and execution. Beyond their design skills, they’re also a strong advocate for their work, which helps them influence decisions and drive great design outcomes.
The Lead Product Designer sets a strong example and provides thoughtful direction within the team, often acting as a mentor and coach. They’re known around the company for their creativity, leadership, and innovation.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Get design projects on the roadmap, ship them, and drive measurable results
- Lead and coordinate multiple complex projects at the same time
- Design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity UI
- Organize and moderate design critiques as an in-house expert
- Drive process improvements, from creation to adoption
- Adapt the design process for cross-functional problem solving
- Assist with interviewing candidates for future roles
- Contribute to building Klaviyo’s design culture
What you’ll need:
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing work that has quantifiably improved a business
- Experience shipping work into larger markets and iterating over time
- A strong foundation in the fundamental principles of design
- The ability to jump in and pinch-hit on any design project
- The flexibility to be a great collaborator in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- The capability to take a unique (or even unpopular) stand on an issue and facilitate a productive outcome
- The ability to coach other designers with honest, constructive feedback
- A keen sense of how to prioritize your projects and time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A growth mindset and the ability to think on your feet
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a powerful owned marketing platform that helps online businesses grow by using the channels they already own, like email, web, and mobile. It enables companies to build strong customer relationships and grow faster by sending highly targeted messages across multiple channels. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to choose between advanced features or ease of use. Today, over 40,000 companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Eventbrite trust Klaviyo to help them grow.