Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
CA/Veracode is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our corporate marketing team and help deliver the assets and vision that the organization needs to reach its goals. Whether planning, wire-framing and designing a new set of web pages for our site that improve conversions, or helping plan and the designs supporting a large corporate event, the Graphic Designer will have their hands in all aspects of the design process at Veracode.
This position requires strong attention to detail, top-notch design skills, ability to present and talk about their design decisions, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Assist with a variety of web design, branding, digital illustrations, event design, and more
- Help design physical assets such as booths, flyers, posters and much more for various events, shows and company activities
- Understand and remain consistent in our brand and overall style guides
- Communicate the brand to others
- Manage a series of tasks using JIRA and hit a variety of long and short deadlines
- Very Strong skill in in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, & Photoshop
- Ability to work collaboratively, as well as independently, and efficiently with quick turn-arounds
- Knowledge of both the web and print design processes
- Strong research skills and problem solving ability
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/responsive design and ability to work closely with developers
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.