eLearning and Instructional Designer
Greater Boston Area
Klaviyo is looking for an experienced eLearning and Instructional Design Specialist to join our growing L&D team and help build out our internal training content. This role will report into the Manager of L&D in our Boston office and is tasked with creating impactful and scalable learning programs for our Customer Success and Support teams. Topics for training will include things like internal systems, Klaviyo products, soft skills, and more.
How you will make a difference:
- This role will work cross-functionally with leaders and subject matter experts to analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate training content for our Product Experts, Onboarding Specialists, and CSMs.
- Learning solutions created will include instructor-led classes, virtual training, interactive eLearning, and videos.
- Document and assess any current eLearning technology and/or vendors in regard to the quality and value of learner experience.
- Recommend a learning technology roadmap including authoring tools, content libraries, learning management systems, and other tools/systems as required to create a world-class L&D function.
- Stay current on research and monitor industry best practices in learning and technology to ensure Klaviyo is a leader in employee L&D.
- Ensure that all L&D courses follow instructional design standards with stated learning objectives and opportunities to demonstrate mastery of those objectives.
- Create a system of continuous improvement that solicits and acts on relevant learner feedback on the quality of content and overall experience.
- Implement an assessment strategy that gathers feedback on the learning experience including participant reaction, skills/knowledge gained and how performance on the job changed.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar L&D role
- Proven experience using tools such as Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate to build and produce high quality, engaging, and interactive training
- In-depth understanding of instructional design fundamentals (ADDIE Model, Kirkpatrick Model, and Bloom's Taxonomy)
- A detail-oriented and organized person with strong project and program management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, tech environment
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 28,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo
Read Full Job Description