Director of Product Design at LogRocket
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:29 a.m. (EST) on Saturday, March 21, 2020
Get in on the ground floor at a one of Boston's top startups and help solve a huge challenge for developers and product managers: understanding customer experience. We're looking for an experienced product designer to lead the design team at LogRocket as the Director of Product Design. This person will work closely with our customers and engineering team to translate the product vision into reality and lead all design and user experience efforts.
As the Director of Product Design, you'll be in charge of understanding and improving the existing product while contributing to product strategy and road map. From day one at LogRocket, you'll be an active contributor to the product and play an integral role in fulfilling our goal of improving society's interaction with software.
LogRocket is the first system that gives developers complete visibility into their customer's experience. We've already attracted an elite roster of customers and recently raised a $15M Series B. As we continue to expand our customer base, the Director of Product Design will help take our product design to the next level and provide an industry-leading user experience.
If this sounds like a good fit, we'd love to hear from you!
- 4+ years of design experience
- 2+ years of experience as a product designer
- Experience leading a design team preferred
- Experience building prototypes and wireframes with exceptional aesthetics
- Hands-on experience with modern UX design concepts and tools
- Excellent organization and collaboration skills
- Lead all product and feature design efforts
- Provide creative output and direction to achieve the overall vision for the product
- Contribute designs and wireframes to upcoming product features
- Establish design guidelines, best practices, and standards for maintaining a high bar of quality in all design work
- Collect user feedback to help inform the product road map and prioritization
- Catered lunch
- Fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks
- Open vacation policy
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k and commuter benefits
Read Full Job Description