To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is looking for an inspired creator and storyteller to mentor and grow our design team. Are you comfortable with a variety of media? Do you recognize the integral role of design within the marketing strategy and believe that powerful stories can change the world? We have the perfect challenge for you. Join us as our Creative Director, and help Formlabs grow.
- Develop creative marketing strategies across a variety of media (web, video, social, blog, trade show booths, sample parts, etc.)
- Meet with product launch and campaign managers to guide creative strategy and its execution
- Set the direction for our campaigns with key internal stakeholders
- Lead all art direction and provide feedback for the design team
- Manage complex campaigns and media projects with expertise to ensure growth targets are reached
- Help guide the professional development and growth of the Design team
- Possess a strong design or creative background, with concrete experience across a variety of media
- Understand the creative landscape and current trends in design, web, video, etc.
- Able to leverage data to build informed and effective creative strategy
- Excellent at formulating and articulating design decisions to any audience
- A natural leader and creative mentor who loves to work with multidisciplinary teams
- Comfortable defining, tracking, and balancing budgets for creative projects
- Can successfully build and maintain outside vendor and freelance relationships
- Have demonstrable experience planning and managing creative projects from beginning to end
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS and the nuts-and-bolts of the modern web
- Copywriting and/or editing experience
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.