Creative Director, Acquisition
DraftKings is seeking a Creative Director for our Digital Acquisition team. The successful candidate will lead creative teams in the development of digital and mobile advertising that delivers measurable results in business growth and brings to life our positioning as “The Game Inside the Game.” Specific areas of focus include:
- Determines how to use art and copy resources to develop creative acquisition campaigns that are always on-brand and drive acquisition KPIs across digital channels.
- Collaborate with Acquisition team to review and understand consumer data and KPIs from our performance ad campaigns and strategize how to adjust to creative to get the best results.
- Support the creative needs and help define the creative vision to drive the strategy and execution of all digital acquisition marketing.
- Provide leadership and expertise around design, brand, and direct response best practices, user research and innovation that translates into effective performance-marketing videos, banners, GIFs and playables.
- Manage external creative agencies and contractors ensuring exceptional quality and efficiency from our resources.
- Keep us progressive by ensuring we’re on top of the latest creative trends and design principles as well as Direct Response best practices.
- Establish an authentic “fan-to-fan” tone to build relationships with our target.
The ideal candidate has the following key attributes: creativity, collaborative spirit, confidence, initiative and enthusiasm. Specifically,
- 10+ years of relevant experience — proven track record managing digital acquisition creative teams.
- Experience in consumer performance marketing that drives conversion to acquisition; games or entertainment advertising a plus.
- Deep understanding of mobile and digital performance marketing.
- Ability to understand how to communicate successfully with limited real estate, including mobile.
- Understanding of web analytics and A/B and multivariate testing.
- Demonstrated ability to develop innovative solutions and apply cutting edge techniques.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and get the work – big and small – done.
- Avid sports fan and fantasy sports enthusiast.