Creative Director, Acquisition
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Create in a groundbreaking community.
DraftKings is seeking a Creative Director for our Digital Acquisition team. You will lead creative teams in the development of digital advertising that delivers results in business growth and brings to life our positioning as “The Game Inside the Game.”
What you’ll do as a Creative Director:
- Determines how to use art and copy resources to develop creative acquisition campaigns that are consistently on-brand.
- Collaborate with Acquisition team to understand consumer data and KPIs from our performance ad campaigns.
- Provide leadership around design, direct response best practices, and innovation that develops performance-marketing videos, banners, GIFs and playables.
- Manage external creative agencies, ensuring exceptional quality from our resources.
- Keep us progressive by tracking the latest creative trends.
What skills you will use:
- 10+ years of relevant experience managing digital acquisition creative teams.
- Experience in consumer performance marketing; games or entertainment advertising is a plus.
- Deep understanding of mobile and digital performance marketing.
- Understanding of web analytics and A/B and multivariate testing.
- Demonstrated ability to develop innovative solutions and apply cutting edge techniques.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.