Content Strategist/Graphic Designer
Soofa is the neighborhood news feed that connects a community with screens everyone can see and anyone can use.
We are looking for a Content Strategist/Designer to work alongside Soofa’s Customer Success Manager, developing engaging, relevant, and beautiful Soofa Sign campaigns to delight our clients. The ideal candidate is a big-picture thinker about creative projects who can design, write copy, and translate business goals into campaigns.
At Soofa, we enable city dwellers to co-create a thriving community. Join the fam!
- Develop creative concepts for Soofa campaigns in line with client goals and creative briefs
- Lead production of innovative design concepts, creating brand/style guides and templates when needed
- Own Soofa’s internal branding for all marketing materials, including website, presentations, collateral, and photography
- Work collaboratively with Soofa’s Customer Success team to deliver a world-class customer experience
- 2-3 years digital design experience
- An expert at the Adobe creative suite
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle rejection in stride
- Customer delight is the first thing you think about when you wake up
- You are innovative and passionate with humor and playfulness at your core
- You thrive in metrics-based work and are a KPI maestro
- You are analytical about what you are designing. You understand how an image or font size affects an action or perception of a brand—if you don’t know, you test and figure it out
- You can wear many hats, from campaign development to UX design to photography
- You love writing and storytelling
- You have excellent time management skills
- You’re looking for a role that you can grow quickly in; you should expect to move up within a year
Bonus Points For
- Experience in an agency environment or working directly with clients
- Startup experience
Perks of Working with Soofa
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous healthcare and parental leave packages
- Dog-friendly office
- Team lunches every Friday
- Team activities like ski trips, camping, Whiskey Wednesdays, etc.
- Strong company culture focused on working hard, playing hard, and caring about each other like a family