Brand Creative Director at Acquia
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
The Creative Director guides and oversees all projects and is responsible for the overall quality of work produced by the creative department in Marketing. This creative director role at Acquia will not only manage the Creative and Brand team, but will also be a coach/ player, participating in the large and critical projects. The specifics of the role will include:
- Be the steward of the Acquia brand, owning all the dynamics of the brand.
- Starting in 2021, creation of a multi-year brand strategy for Acquia. More clearly defining the brand strategy and our 2 -3-year goals.
- Shaping the Brand Identity for Acquia. How can that be implemented through our strategy for the next few years. Acquia is now a larger, multifaceted company. We’re looking for a creative director who can determine and position our brand presence in the broader market and map the evolution of the brand for the future.
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion, complete with brand style guidelines, brand DAM, and design system.
- Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral.
- Oversee deliverables, timelines and budgets. Staying on budget and meeting timelines
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative team
- Remain actively involved in hiring and training creative staff
- Manage and cultivate the career development of staff members, including designers, art directors, and copywriters
- Supervise and participate in video production
- Manage and supplement the resources on the team by keeping a group of contractors available for various projects
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Work closely with multiple teams including various branches within marketing, product marketing, and the product management team.
- Meet with the exec team as needed to explain campaign strategies and solutions
- Be an active member of the Marketing Management team
Requirements: 7 - 10 years in design and brand work, with 3 years managing a brand team/ creative service.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.