Art Director at DraftKings
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:12 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, July 16, 2020
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Be part of a groundbreaking team.
DraftKings is seeking an Art Director for our Brand & Creative team. The successful candidate will develop campaigns and creative executions that bring to life our brand positioning.
What you’ll do as an Art Director:
- Partners with copywriters to develop conceptual ideas/themes for DraftKings sports.
- Establish look/feel for channels, including Broadcast, Digital, Social, Content, OOH, and CRM.
- Develop ideas for promotions, brand experiences, activations, and events.
- Establish an authentic “fan-to-fan” connection to build relationships with our target.
- Proactively develop ideas that establish DraftKings as an innovative early-adopter of technologies that bring sports fans closer to the games they love.
What skills you will use:
- 2-5 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience developing award-winning creative ideas for major B-to-C brands.
- Demonstrated understanding of modern marketing (digital, experiential & social).
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and get the work – big and small – done.
- Avid sports fan and fantasy sports enthusiast.
- Agency experience is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
Read Full Job Description