Web Analytics Developer at ASICS Digital
What you will do:
- Work with different(marketing, analytics, development) teams across the organization and tackle pixel/tag implementation requests in an efficient way within a tag manager (TealiumIQ)
- Use browser web debugging tools to perform tag validation and QA
- Perform Tagging audits/data integrity checks on a regular basis to have better control over the tags deployed across the sites
- Document and maintain a copy of tagging requests from the different teams
- Use mobile proxy tools like Charles/Fiddler to validate analytics tagging across mobile applications and mobile web tagging
- Collaborate with different vendors(marketing, social media, affiliates, etc.) to understand different analytics implementation techniques and suggest implementation best practices based on well defined organization standards
What you have done:
- 1-2 years of years of web development/web analytics implementation experience.
- Experience working with browser debugging tools(UDO debugger, network tools, wasp, etc.).
- Experience working with tag management tools(Tealium, Google tag manager, DTM/Adobe Launch). Tealium experience is a plus.
- Experience working with analytics tools such as Google analytics, Adobe analytics.
- Experience with technologies such as: Angular JS, nodeJS, python is a plus.
- Experience working in an agile environment and with tools like JIRA