VP, RWE & Analytics
- Serve as the internal and external expert on real world data, analytics and insights across the clinical-commercial continuum.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the RWE business including, business planning, content strategy and product development, promotional campaigns and other marketing, and service offerings.
- Serve as a liaison and primary point of contact for cross functional partners acting as a project manager and subject matter expert to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test RWE initiatives.
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with key stakeholders across the business in support of SHYFT RWE Solutions.
- Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into RWE projects and ensure that SHYFTs’ RWE strategy is integrated into our broader Go-To-Market initiatives.
- Build and direct a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop RWE solutions
- Subject matter expertise with pharma / life sciences drug development from research and development to commercial launch, including familiarity with clinical research process and patient reported outcomes.
- Subject matter expertise and vision for the translation of real world data into RWE analytics and insights.
- Ability to interact with customer users to understand their pain points and turn those into actionable user stories and product plans.
- Experience leading SaaS products and Agile product development teams.
- Provide expertise on current RWE industry best practices. Consult on cross-functional projects to ensure a Best Practice approach.
- Identify new areas of RWE opportunity beyond current organizational thinking.
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions.
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Strong partner mentality and ability to work cross functionally in a matrixed, global organization.
- Critical thinking: Analysis and problem-solving skills to address core business problems; Ability to effectively evaluate a problem or situation from all angles to determine the most appropriate solution.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors required, MBA, PhD or other master’s degree preferred
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in Life Sciences, Clinical Trial, or eClinicial software industry
- At least 7 years of related clinical data analytics experience, at least some of which is in a Consulting, RWE Delivery or Product Strategy related position
- At least 7 years of experience with real world data analytics and insights
- Industry affiliations to ISPOR and OHDSI highly preferred
SHYFT Analytics, a Medidata company, is the leading platform for commercial and real-world data analytics, with products designed specifically for the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industry. SHYFT’s data analytics platform is the most efficient and scalable way to transform massive amounts of complex healthcare data into on-demand clinical and commercial insight. SHYFT is headquartered in Boston with offices in San Francisco and New York City. Learn more about SHYFT at www.shyftanalytics.com, or follow the company on Twitter @SHYFTAnalytics or LinkedIn.